Monday 22 December 2008

Long Shot!


The most difficult to precisely categorise, but generally one which shows the image as approximately "life" size ie corresponding to the real distance between the audience and the screen in a cinema (the figure of a man would appear as six feet tall). This category includes the FULL SHOT showing the entire human body, with the head near the top of the frame and the feet near the bottom.

in other words it is a bit closer than an extremely long shot and shows more detail of surroundings and things that seem closer to us.

this shot could be useful in my piece as i could show a small clip of the surroundings and the environment in which she is in which could highlight a frame in my storyboards that responds to familys which could also highlight them in the background, this angle could be useful but i would have to do more experimenting to totally agree.

1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts. I would like to revisit here, as I like your writings.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a short visit to my blogs would be refreshing one.

And if you wish to send flowers to your beloveds, then try to send it through my site.

Naval Langa
http://navallanga.blogspot.com/