Monday 22 December 2008

My Pitch!

in my previouse lesson, i created a pitch including all my information about my research so far, and what has inspired me and what my views and opinions are so far on my project, i started by describing which genre we have chosen and explaining to th rest of my class, which stage we are at, at the moment, i think this helped other people to decide which other steps they need to take and what other valid information they need to include to show their full research on their project, including genre, and target audience which i think are both very important factors, my pitch also included viewings of each of my groups blogs, to see what we have included and how much information needs to be visible to the blog. in my pitch i also commented on the videos that i have researched resembling to child abuse, and the way in which they have inspired me and also the variouse different ideas that they have given me i also commented on how there are different types of child abuse and how they vary from mild to severe. my blog shows all this imfromation clearly. my pitch i think was succesefull and also by listening to other groups ideas and listening to the research that they have looked into it gave me many ideas of what i need to do next, like looking at angles, and story lines and what makes an opening sequence effective.

No comments: