Thursday 4 December 2008

Questionaire

1. What Do You Find Most Revolting About Child Abuse?

The worst thing about child abuse is the fact that people thinks it’s good and acceptable to hurt young beings that are so defenceless and helpless and have no way to protect themselves, child abusers think it is an easy way to abuse young children as they are very vulnerable, another thing that disgust me is how they get pleasure out of it how they find it fun and involving to hurt someone so small, I mean children of ages 6 months have been sexually abused and it is so wrong no one has the right to do that, they should all be locked up and left to rot.

2. How Would you feel if someone close to you was sexually abused or physically abused by someone you knew?

I wouldn’t no how to feel, it would revolt me so much I would probably be physically sick, I would go absolutely mad, I mean if it was someone I knew someone I trusted not only would they be abusing the child they would be abusing my trust to no I have believed in them and trusted them for so long. And if someone close to me was abused if would hurt me so much to no I haven’t protected them and to no I didn’t no anything about it how could that of escaped my attention.

3. Why do you think young children that are abused do not tell family and people that can help them?

Well I believe that once you have been hurt physically or mentally by someone that you thought you loved and someone that you thought loved you, it is hard to trust anyone because you never no when they might switch into that person that has hurt you before, I also think that young children don’t say anything as they believe if they do things will get worse and it may start to happen a lot more to maybe more people, maybe the child wants to keep the abuser as happy as possible so it happens the least it can but this isn’t right sexual or physical abuse shouldn’t happen, there should be more people for young children to be able to talk to in confidence, just to help them through. I believe it is difficult for a abused child to move on in life as memories of this abuse will live through you for the rest of your life.

these are the three main questions i wanted to ask to see just one reaction of thoughts towards child abuse, and it is clearly a very disgusting and revolting process for a person to think about. i may include this sort of structure in my opening sequences to show people's responses to make my audience think and feel others pain.

No comments: